Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MORE NURSERY PICS...

OK...so yesterday I planned on posting more of the furniture that the proud Daddy had made for our little guy. Then I realized that I almost posted a picture of our little guy!! AHHHHH--- SO...quickly I took that down and decided to leave the post as is for the day. :) After some cropping today I can post the other pictures. Here they are...

Don made the coat rack for him and I picked out drawer knobs as the hooks. I love the way it turned out. The cross hanging above it was given to me by Don for Christmas the first year we had been waiting! The antique looking pooh pics I got from ebay...Gotta love ebay! :) There is also a scripture card on one that recalls the scripture about faith as small as a mustard seed!

Here is the bookshelf. We are a huge reading family. Emilie donated some of these books plus when I quit teaching pre-K I took a lot of my books with me so he will have those as well. We also had to get him all of the Dr. Suess books. Gotta love Dr. Seuss!!:) Oh yes...Do you see the flannel shirt? We wanted to make him a quilt with different pieces of cloth that were given along with prayers, scriptures, and good wishes. I have yet to get it all together and find someone to do it for us! I need to get that done. Anyway...the flannel shirt is from my father in law.
I will post more on the mural tomorrow. I am having fun talking about his room!
Have a blessed day!!
Tina
***HIS words resound in our hearts, When the mountains look big and our faith seems small.
"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matt. 17:20

No comments: