Friday, July 10, 2009

WEEK # 37...

We have been waiting 37 weeks today. It was a pretty tough week until yesterday. Monday I began questioning if God was hearing my cries at all about anything! I was in such a slump about everything going on. Then I joined the "praying the babies home". I asked my PWSs to join me in this prayer vigil to get these little one united with their waiting families. Then I heard about a miracle and then came some more exciting news and more exciting news...That is when I was reminded that the power of prayer is an amazing thing. I am so thankful to those that reminded me of that.
SO...I think we are at #31 overall and I am not sure where we stand for our request. I know that people changing their requests have changed our number so it is hard to keep up with it now. I think we are under 10.
Our weekend isn't too busy. Don leaves on Sunday for his AT and will be gone for a few weeks. He says I am always crabby when he is getting ready to leave each year! That is probably so. The idea of 2 weeks of dealing with the house and those in it on my own does not make me a cheerful person! :) I am thankful that my parents are willing to take Emilie a week while he is gone. That will help me out big time. We also have Bible School while he is gone so that will keep my nights busy for a week also. I intend to get carpets cleaned while I am home alone one weekend.

Hoping you all have a blessed weekend,
Tina
***(I read this last night in my 1 yr Bible)Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Hang in there!!! You are getting close!!