Thursday, July 30, 2009

CHANGES...AGAIN!

Well...today we heard that our 2nd adoption consultant in the last 9+ months was resigning from the agency to move on to another job. Now...I understand that things change and that life will go on...BUT...I am SO frustrated! I am concerned because the person we are getting is completely new to the Ethiopia program. We are at a point where we have some questions and I wonder how long it will take to get them and if we will get the correct info.
Don is dealing with this much better than I am. I am just ANGRY! Hey...3rd time is a charm...RIGHT? Gotta see the upside in this somewhere...
On a positive note several passed court today and that makes me **SMILE**!

CONGRATULATIONS ALL!

Plus...there have been a few referrals this week! YEAH--

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

Blessings~
Tina

No comments: