Friday, July 3, 2009

36 WEEKS...

Another week...a new month...still not much to say! It is pretty obvious that we will not make the closure. I am getting more concerned that we will not have him home for Christmas this year! Things are moving slowly. The abandonment issue is still not resolved and this means lots of families that need court dates and to travel!***PRAYING***
We have begun our 2nd homestudy update, third time overall! UUGH- This is so we can get our fingerprints for the govt redone again! Next week we will get fingerprinted for the state. I am trying to get as much done as possible before Don leaves. He is gone most of July.
SO...another Holiday this year without our little guy here. I have kept myself very busy this week. My lists have been long with limited computer time so that I am not dwelling on NO NEWS! I have gotten a lot done but my heart is still a little sad today.
Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July! We have busy plans. Will share more later.

Blessings~
Tina
***This is the day the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

No comments: