Friday, December 19, 2008

8 WEEKS WAITING!!

Today we have been waiting 8 weeks. The time seems to be moving quickly. Although, we do not have our little guy this Christmas we have moved up quite a bit on the list as of this week. There were 5 baby boy referrals within 2 days time this week! :) YEAH!!! We are moving on up. I think that puts us at 26! Not bad for starting at 38 eight weeks ago. I am still very hopeful that we will get our referral in May and I pray that we will be able to pass court before they close in Aug and travel within the summer. Please pray with me!:)

This week has been a very busy week. Monday Emilie had swim lessons and Randy has scouts. At scouts they were caroling at a women's home and then dinner afterwards. Tuesday was free! On Wednesday we had swim lessons but were unable to go because Em had dress rehearsal for their Christmas program at Church. We were there until almost 930. UUGH!! Then we brought Heidi home with us because Matthew was having surgery on Thurs for his tonsils, adnoids and to remove one of his tubes from his ear. Thursday was thankfully pretty quiet. Today I have to pick Randy up early from school and then run to the store and then I am in charge of Em's Winter party at school. So...I will be insane by this afternoon!! :) Emilie is very excited about me doing it so I guess that is all that counts. Saturday we have another family Christmas to attend. Then on Sunday evening is the Christmas program at Church. I think I may be able to breathe after then...maybe!

Yesterday we found out that Don is #4 on the list for Master Patrolman. He took the test a few weeks ago. This is great news and we are so very proud of him!

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Things are going well right now but we still a good wait infront of us and a lot of money to save! We appreciate ALL of you so much. We can truly feel all of the prayers!

Until later~
Tina

UPDATE: Just read the weekly update from our agency. There was 2 more referrals TODAY!!! Both were little boys (10 months and 14 months!) So...we are now #25!! :)

No comments: