Thursday, November 6, 2008

TWO WEEKS AND GOING STRONG!!

We have waited 2 weeks tomorrow. I had to post early as I am going out of town in the morning. I am spending a weekend away from my family and with my only sister. We used to go every year to the Women of Faith conference with my mother and usually an aunt or two. BUT do to busy lives and expense and adoption unknowns we have been unable to do this for a few years. SO...

My sister and I are due for a getaway. We are looking forward to just hanging out and chatting all weekend! 10+ years ago we lived about 45 minutes to an hour away from each other and we had babies within 4 months of each other at that time and so each week one of us would load up and travel for a day trip to visit and let the kiddos hang out. I miss that time.

There were a few more referrals this week but none that dropped us down any lower. Yet it is still movement which we are thankful for.

Until later~
Tina

No comments: