Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BEING THANKFUL! DAY #3

I AM THANKFUL FOR MY EXTENDED FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

All of our family have been so wonderful during these last few years. We have a large family. I have 2 brothers and a sister. Don has a sister. I think being from a large family is great! I think that is why I want to have a large family. There was always a lot going on. We never had a lot but we always had enough. When we get together it is a madhouse but so much fun!

When we told our family and friends about adopting we were expecting some reservations. But thankfully EVERYONE was excited and ready to love him and accept him as part of their family.

My friends are great! They have helped me through a tough 2 years and they are always there to listen to my complaints or just my fears. I know that they are praying for us because I can feel their prayers working in our lives each step we get closer to our little guy! I am sure they are ready for him to be here so I will quit talking 24/7 "adoption talk". What they don't know is it will only get worse I am sure! :)

THANK YOU GOD FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Until later~
Tina

1 comment:

Sam's mom said...

Wow -- you are really hitting the ball out of the park with your thankful posts! Gregg and I come from large families (me -- 4 sibs, gregg -- 5 sibs), and my father comes from 7 sibs. It's awesome! I wanted a really big family too, but the longer this all takes, the fewer kids Gregg wants (he is 47 this year and thinks he's getting too old.)