Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BEING THANKFUL! DAY #4

Thought I would make a silly thankful post today! I AM THANKFUL FOR A CLEAN HOUSE!!!

If any of you know me personally you know that I can get a little "crazy" about my house. I want it clean but of course it is not always clean. My goal at the end of a day is to go to bed with little mess and not much dirty laundry. I told you I am a bit crazy!! I love to be able to sit down and look around the house and see everything in order.

Ok...I have 2 teenagers and a 10 yr old plus a regular zoo (more animals than I can post about!) in my house! SO...how do I keep it clean?? :) Well...I pick up the youngest child's room most of the time. With the teenagers...I avoid the basement as much as possible to keep the cranky Mom away. (That is where the oldest resides!) Then for my middle one well...I try to pick up some of it BUT I usually get really CRAZED so I just shut the door and threaten to take his most prized possession away if it is not clean to my standards! (the cell phone :))

I know my life will change a lot with a young one here again. The toys and such but I am truly looking forward to it! REALLY!! There are more important things in life than a clean house. BUT right now I am thankful for a clean house and little laundry to do!

Until later~
Tina

No comments: