Friday, November 21, 2008

FOUR WEEKS AND MY BIRTHDAY!

Today we have been waiting for 4 weeks. WOW...a month has gone by so quickly really! I knew it would fly by during the Holidays and am thankful for that. There have been a lot of referrals lately as well which is ALWAYS a positive thing! This week there were some baby girl referrals! YEAH!!

Today is also my birthday! I can't believe I am another year older!! UUGH!! So...how did I spend my birthday? Well...this morning I did the weigh in thing and I had not lost anything but didn't gain either so that is a good thing really. Then we went to the DMV and I got my license renewed. Oh joy!! Then Don and I went and got groceries and went to Red Robin for my free burger for my birthday. Now we are just relaxing at home. We are going to watch movies and eat homemade pizza for dinner. YUM!! My birthday wish is that our little guy will be here to celebrate with me next year!!

Next week I will post about all we have to be thankful for this year!

Until later~
Tina

1 comment:

Sam's mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TEEEE-NAAAA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!