Sunday, November 23, 2008

BEING THANKFUL! DAY # 1

I want to post for the next few days and tell everyone the things I am most thankful for. I know you may not really care but I want to do it for myself and for our little guy that will be here someday.

SO...to begin the week...I am thankful for God Above! I am thankful that HE knows me and HE loves me and HE protects me! I am thankful that He hears me when I call HIS name and HE picks me up and carries me when I am not sure I can bear another day of waiting!

We began our adoption journey praying for God's help and intervention as we needed. HE has been here each step of the way and yes HE has even carried us on those days we thought we couldn't stand it anymore.

I am thankful that HE will continue to be with us through every joy and every bump in the road.

Until tomorrow~
Tina

1 comment:

Sam's mom said...

Tina -- I have fallen off the Thankful-wagon this weekend, and need to get back on.
What a wonderful and inspiring post!