Monday, September 29, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND...

Wow where did the weekend go?

We celebrated my parent's 40th wedding anniversary on Saturday. We had a nice reception for them with about 80+ people there. I was very impressed. It was a lot of work but I think everyone had a great time visiting each other. All of my mother's siblings were there and 2 of my dad's brothers were there and so that was nice to see.

We had another memorial service for my cousin who passed away. My Mom was the only sibling who made it to the service in St Louis so we had a service so everyone could be there. It was very nice. I am very thankful for Matthew and all he has taught me. I know he is in Heaven right now with my grandparents celebrating!

On Sunday we attended Church with my family and then left and drove home. When we got home and got changed we were off to volunteer at the Oktoberfest for the boyscout troop. I had to sit in the sun the entire 4 hours but I survived. This fundraiser keeps our program running for a year so that is a great thing and very worth it!

We are still trying to get everything together to send in to our agency. We are hoping to get it sent by Thur. We are trying so hard to make sure things are all done correctly plus coming up with the large payment!! It is tough when you have lost so much the first time and are working so hard to come up with it the 2nd time. I know God will help us out and we are very close!! It would still be very nice if we could get something back from our dossier fee the first time!!

I will post when we send it in.

Until later~

Tina

No comments: