Monday, September 8, 2008

A GOOD WEEKEND...

We had a pretty good weekend. We went to the FB game Friday night. Randy will not
will not play Varsity this year but we thought we should go and watch him stand on the side line just itching to get in there! :) They played an ok game. There were a lot of mistakes but ended up losing "only" 40? to 60?.

On Saturday we had to drop Randy off for FB practice and then went and walked for our almost 3 miles. Then Em and I went to shop for something to wear for a wedding that night. Yep--I waited to the last minute. Emilie wanted a good dancing dress. And I just wanted a dress that did not make me look like an elephant!!! We both found something. I wish I had taken a picture of me and my girls all dressed up. We actually looked pretty good! The wedding was Don's cousins. She was the flower girl in our wedding over 19 years ago!! TALK ABOUT FEELING OLD- She did look beautiful and the wedding was also beautiful.

Nothing on the adoption right now!! We are still waiting for our I 171H. I am hoping it will be here by the end of the week. We will see.

Until later~
Tina

1 comment:

Sam's mom said...

Tina -- thanks for staying so up-beat in your blogs. It really helps encourage the rest of us. We are scheduled for our USCIS fingerprints next week. I have been really impressed w/ the local Chicago field office thus far. Hope to see a posting on you receiving your 171H later this week!