Thursday, October 2, 2008

AND...IT'S...OFF!!!!

Today we mailed off our dossier to our adoption agency! As long as all is there and done right we should be an official waiting family (again!) in a few weeks. We sent it overnight because...well...I am a nervous wreck and wanted it to get there in one piece ASAP!!
I even prayed all the way to the post office! I am just SO ready to become a waiting family. I know that 6+ months is a long time to wait BUT atleast I have more hope that this time we will end this process with our son in our arms. To wait 9+ months as a waiting family and walk away with empty arms and an ache in our hearts is still something we are recovering from.
SO...we are praying for God to send our little guy to us and that we will be an example to others going through this experience. God is good and He alone can carry us through as we wait to see our little one's amazing face!

And today I changed our inspirational calendar and this was the verse for the day...

Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord; his love endures forever. AMEN

Until later~
Tina

1 comment:

Sam's mom said...

Tina -- SOOOOO excited for you guys. I think October will prove to be a good month for all of us, because it has started so well!
Crossing fingers, toes, eye balls... that you get a super-fast referral!