Tuesday, September 23, 2008

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

The long awaited I 171H is here!!! And here is the story of it's arrival...
Today I sent my hubby to get the mail. *I have only been stalking the poor mail person for atleast 2 weeks!!!* He went and got the mail and came into the house. I ask "Is it there??" He says "I didn't look". So...I take the mail and rummage through it and do not find what I am looking for! I complain and whine that it is not there. Then he pulls an envelope from his pocket and says "Is this what you are looking for?" I am going to be honest...I smacked him with the envelope!! Then I opened it and read and reread it!! We even got our extension so we don't have to do anything until next Nov! Please God, let our little guy be here by then!!

We are so very happy tonight! We will get a few things notarized tomorrow and then get everything state certified and it shall be on its way to our agency and then hopefully we will get on the waiting list! I know we still have a while but I will be so happy to just get on the list.

I really think it will be Apr/May before we get a referral but I am ok with that and if it happens sooner I will be thrilled!!

Thanks for all the prayers and please continue to pray that all of our paperwork is in order and it gets through everything smoothly!!

Until Later~
Tina

1 comment:

Erin Sager said...

What a huge step! I remember waitng for ours to, it seemed to take us about 2 months. YOu will be on the wait list by no time!!!