Saturday, March 1, 2008

SOMETIMES LIFE STINKS!!!

Today has been a tough day. Randy has been working for 2 months and practicing towards trying out for the freshman baseball team. Today they had to arrive at 8 am and as soon as they were cut they had to be picked up. And of course, I got a phone call about 830. I felt so bad for him. He took it pretty well but the more he thought about it the harder it got for him. He is hoping they can start practicing soon for their summer team. The Mama lion in me wanted to tear those coaches apart!! How dare they say my son was not quite good enough for their team!! BUT...I know it could not have been easy for them. They had almost 50 freshman going out for only 30 spots. I would not have wanted to make that decision! I know that the pain of not being "good" enough will pass for him but it sure hurts right now!

We got our new furniture yesterday. I really like it!! It makes our livingroom look bigger and there is a lot more seating available now. Maybe we can have more people over for parties now?? The only problem is that it has real bad static issues. Everyone's hair stands on end when they sit on it and the kids are having a blast doing the shocking thing! :)

Adoption news is the same. We have been throwing out some ideas about other things we can do while we wait for our little guy from Vietnam. I am praying that God will lead us where he wants us to go.

Until later...

Tina

No comments: