Tuesday, March 18, 2008

OUR TRIP TO KENTUCKY

Well...we are home. We left last Thursday and arrived home Sunday afternoon. We had a good time visiting with Aunt Shine and Jawana. We didn't do much but visit but that is why we went. We stayed in a hotel on Thursday night and the kids got to swim. We ordered Chinese food and just hung out there. Then Friday morning we got up had breakfast and traveled for only an hour. Aunt Shine sure fed us well. I am sure we all gained weight in just those few short days!! We headed for home on Sunday morning and arrived at home around 3pm. Donald drove the entire way there and back so we definitely made good time!! :)

It was nice to be away from the computer for those few days! We were going to take it but I decided I needed a break from "the adoption world". Of course, when we got home the first thing I did was check to see if there was anything new going on. Can you guess?? Right...NOTHING!!! Our agency did send an update saying they had taken part in a conference call and as soon as JC downloaded the notes to their site and we had all had a chance to read them they would schedule another conference call. So...I guess we will do some more waiting!

Soon I am going to figure out how to put pictures on here!

An update on our friend and her kidney surgery: It was cancelled last week because the match was not perfect. As you can imagine, she was heart-broken. I know that God has a plan for her and so we are continueing to pray for her and ask that you do the same.

Thanks for your support and prayers. I know it helps me with all of the waiting knowing that you all are praying for us!

Until later...
Tina

No comments: