Saturday, February 28, 2009

WHEN WILL IT GO AWAY?

SO...I have told you all that we have been battling the flu for about 2 weeks now. Well it has claimed its third victim in this house. Don came home not feeling well last night and then he started throwing up in the middle of the night. The bad thing is he usually does not get sick. I can't even remember a time when he has actually gotten this sick. I feel bad for him. The bad thing is I have started feeling icky again as well. I really hope we don't continue to just pass it back and forth between all of us! I have been cleaning and spraying disinfectent spray everywhere but I can't seem to keep up with it.

I am praying this will all go away soon. We have a very busy March coming up!

Hope you all are having a blessed weekend.

~Tina

No comments: