Friday, February 13, 2009

16 WEEKS & VALENTINE'S DAY!!

It is amazing to me that we have been waiting 16 weeks already. I still have my ups and downs but I am finally feeling like we are getting closer to our little guy! I am certain that we still have at least another 10 to 12 weeks but would love for it to be sooner. :) The biggest guesses for our referral day are in Mar and Apr. SO...we will see.
Valentine's Day is tomorrow. I think we are just going to hang out at home and cook dinner. I think we are going to have chicken and ribs. I don't eat ribs so the chicken is mainly for me. Gnawing something off the bone makes me gag! Don and I are going to a Valentine Dinner at our Church tonight. The Youth is serving it and they are having childcare for the younger children. It is donation only so that certainly helps our budget! It will be fun to watch Randy serving and waiting on tables. Emilie was not real happy about going but I told her they are having activities and feeding them as well so that made her a little happier.
I will try and get a picture and post it of Emilie with her Valentine gift tomorrow. It is SO cute!
The weather here has been crazy. We played outside without coats one day and now it is sleeting! It is making us feel icky. I usually always get the crud this time each year. I end up with a cold and lose my voice. The kids love it because Mom can't nag and raise her voice to be heard!

Hope you all enjoy your Valentine's weekend! I am thankful to know that I am loved and not just one day a year! :)

Blessings~
Tina

No comments: