Friday, February 6, 2009

15 WEEKS!

We have been waiting 15 weeks to see a picture of our little guy. In some ways it doesn't seem like that long BUT in other ways it seems like FOREVER!! This has been a very quiet week with no referrals at all unless there are some today. **Praying**
We did find out in the update last week that we may not be #18 (for a boy 0-12 months). I guess some people have changed their request from siblings to either gender or from one gender to another. I made a deal with myself that I would not request our # until the end of Feb. I don't want to nag our adoption consultant and I don't want to stress myself anymore than I already am. Donald was a little upset about this. He doesn't think it is fair that people can do this but I do understand. Sometimes the wait is just TOO MUCH!! In the Vietnam program it was much harder to change your request. As we already know God has our little guy all picked out and so we will continue our wait. I think Don may be starting to feel a little anxious about this wait.
Emilie has had a pretty bad cough and it doesn't seem to be getting better. We have tried most of the meds we know to try. She hates liquid meds. She started at a very young age taking whatever swallow pills she could. She doesn't like chewables either. When she sees liquid she begins to have a meltdown. She has done pretty well taking it though. I think we are going to try to get her a Dr appt to see if there is something else going on. We skipped swim lessons this week because it was really cold. Now today it is supposed to be 70!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings~
Tina

No comments: