Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKFUL DAY #13...

I am SOOOOO thankful for my dear husband. He is a wonderful husband, father , and friend. He works very hard to provide for our family so that I can stay home with our kids. There are times when he goes without sleep because he is working which I know I could never do! I love watching him with our kids. He has always been a very hands on Dad, involved in everything the kids are doing. Last night when I left for Bible study he was putting together the outside Christmas decorations with lots of help from Elijah. When I returned from Bible study he was sitting quietly in our living room with Emilie watching and explaining a movie to her. Even our older kids know when they need their Dad, he will be there.
I have been blessed with a man that will love me unconditionally baggage and all. And let me tell you sometimes that baggage can get pretty heavy!
I am amazed that God placed this man in my life! We are pretty opposite on some things...he is more outgoing than I am. (Never knows a stranger!) He LOVES the outdoors and I could care less about the camping and ickiness of the outdoors. But we share so many wonderful things, Our LOVE for Christ and to raise our family in a Christian home. Our love of children and the want to help as many as we can!
Thank you God for giving me the "perfect" husband for me!!

No comments: