Thursday, July 15, 2010

14 MONTHS OLD...

It is hard to believe that Elijah is already 14 months old. He is quickly becoming a toddler and not so much a baby. BOOOOO!!! I love watching him learn and grow but it makes me sad at the same time. He is such a quick study and learns so fast. I love watching him take things in and then figure it out on his own. I have said it before but this little guy amazes me more and more each day. We have been so blessed to have been allowed to parent him. We grow more and more in love each day!
The rest of our month will be a busy one. We are planning a trip to the zoo (for the first time) this coming Monday. Don leaves for Haiti on Wed so it will be a family day. Em's bday is next weekend and the following weekend we are planning a road trip to OK to see my Aunt Carol. I am trying to keep us busy to pass the time while Dad is gone.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer~
Blessings to all~
Tina

No comments: