Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BACK FROM VACATION~

Well...we are home and settled back in. We were at the lake for a week and had a good time. The kids were able to swim and fish off the boats that we rented. I think their favorite day was tubing, although they complained about being sore the next day! Dad got a little crazy with the flips! :)

Our little visitor went home yesterday. I am sure her Mommy is happy to have her back. We enjoyed having her and miss her but are glad her Mommy is well enough to take care of her. She loved being outside at the lake with us. She did not like wearing her life jacket so we only had her on the boat a few times. Her favorite thing was watching the birds fly over us.

We are gearing up for school to begin in about a month. Time to start buying supplies and clothes and shoes! It is hard to believe we will have one in college this year. I wonder if I should buy her some supplies also?? We are paying for her books so I guess that will be her supplies.

Adoption News: Our homestudy is done and needs to be reviewed by our agency and then we will head back to USCIS and turn in our change of country form and get refingerprinted. We were told once this happened and we got on the wait list it would be at least 6 months before our referral would come. I am hopeful that we will have our dossier sent in by the end of Sept. It will depend on how long it takes for our I 171H to come back again. I would love for our referral to come in mid spring but early summer would be ok also. Then the kids could just stay at Grandma's house. I just keep praying and trying to remember who is control!!

I guess that is all for now. Please keep praying for us!

Until later~
Tina

No comments: