Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

On Jan. 1, 1993, Our year began with a BANG!!! Our 2nd blessing entered this world at 12:29 am weighing 5 lbs 15 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. I still remember how the nurses called Randy "tall Paul". He was long and skinny. He loves to hear the story of how the first time I held him I called him a troll and I didn't think he was very cute!! He had a cone head and flaming red hair.

Looking back over the last 15 years I know what a cutie he really is! The Lord blessed us with such a loving tender hearted boy. He loves to pick at his sisters but would be the first to defend them if someone tried to hurt them. He has brought so much joy into our lives and I am so thankful that God blessed us with him. I know that Randy is headed for great things.



We are hoping and praying that God will bless us with another baby boy in 2008. It will be a busy year for us. Tifanie will graduate May 27th on our 19th wedding anniversary. I will be busy preparing for that for a few months. I am sure I will be a mess the closer it gets. It will be hard to let go.



I wish for all of you a wonderful and blessed 2008. Please know that you are all appreciated, loved and most of all prayed for!!



Blessings,

Tina and Don

No comments: