Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HIATAL HERNIA???

SO..Yesterday I had a procedure called an egd done. They discovered that I have a hiatal hernia. Now I am on a different medication that will hopefully make it go away so that I will not have to have surgery. I also have to change a few of my eating and drinking habits!! NO FUN!!!! I guess caffeine is out. I don't drink much soda anymore but I love my tea!! I usually drink decaffeinated at home but when we go out to dinner I am sure it is not decaffeinated. And to my dismay, it also includes chocolate!! :( BUT I, obviously, want to have all of this gone before we are traveling to Vietnam for our little guy. SO...I will behave and do what I am supposed to do!!

FUN NEWS: We get to watch a baby girl and 3 yr old boy for the next few days and nights. It will give us a little practice having small ones in the house again. Donald even took time off to be here. I am sure we will have a lot of fun. I will let you know how it goes!!

ADOPTION NEWS: There is really nothing going on. We have heard no updates from our agency BUT we do have another group conference call on the 30th of Jan. I hope it will be good news. We know that God is in control and we pray that our little guy will be here in 2008!



Until later...
Tina

No comments: