Saturday, January 26, 2008

RE-TRAINING

Well...we survived having extra little ones in our home for a few days. Actually, we REALLY enjoyed having them. It has been 9 years since we have had a little one in our home. The baby was a dream!! She slept very well and was so fun to hold and cuddle and talk to. When we were looking at her sleeping in the crib Donald said it was nice to see a little one in there. We both then wished it was our little guy, though. The little boy was quite busy! I forgot how much energy they have. He really reminded me of our son when he was 3. He loves spiderman so he and Donald played spiderman and were wrestling on the floor. Then they started playing football...IN THE HOUSE!!! I am thinking I better do some baby AND Daddy proofing before our little guy arrives.

Sadie and Lacie , our dogs, were jealous of them. They would try and get in between us and the kids. It was funny. They will have an adjustment, also.

My son helped me add a couple of things from U-tube. We are both so headstrong that it took us awhile to get it figured out. After I finally got him to listen to me, he said "Why didn't you tell me that earlier?!" UUUGH!!!!! :)

A bit of sad news: After 11 years of faithful companionship our dog Lucky is no longer with us. He was a bird dog. It appears that this winter was just too much for him. He really had not been doing well since last year but we were not ready to let go. We are very sad but know that he is in a better place and no longer suffering.

Adoption news: NOTHING...BUT GOD IS IN CONTROL!!! We do have our meeting this week. Pray for news that is NEW!! We are still praying that we will have our little guy in 2008.

Until Later...
Tina

No comments: