Saturday, December 22, 2007

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas is just around the corner. I hope you are all having a great Holiday season. We are heading to a Christmas dinner today with extended family. We will celebrate Christmas Eve with a special service at Church. Christmas day will be here at home for the morning and then head to Grandparents for the rest of the day. We will then follow up with another Christmas with my side of the family on the 29th. We always keep very busy during the Holidays.
We are hoping and praying that our little guy will be here to share in the Christmas season next year. We know God has a plan and we have to keep the faith!!

I thought I would share a funny little story with you all...This is from our youngest daughter, Emilie. Anyone who knows our Emilie knows that you just never know what is going to come out when she speaks BUT this was so funny!!

This happended last year...I have this little singing hamster (my nephew got it for me a few years ago) that sings We wish you a Merry Christmas. Emilie loves to push the button and sing along. We had never really paid attention to what she was singing before. One day I was standing near her and listening to her sing. I realized she was singing the second verse: Now bring me some granny panties, now bring me some granny panties, now bring me some granny panties and a cup of rootbeer!! I laughed SO hard!! Aren't kids GREAT!! Do you know Santa found the humor in it also and she received some granny panties and a can of rootbeer in her stocking!! What a great family memory. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we have!


Have a Wonderful Christmas! And remember JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!!

The Hubbards

No comments: