Monday, August 17, 2009

THE NEW 5TH GRADE HAIR DO...











Emilie got her hair cut last week in preparation for her new school year. She was so funny when she climbed up in the chair she looked at the hairdresser and said, "I want it cut like my sister's hair." (We just go to Great Clips to get our hair cuts.) SO...I looked at the hairdresser and smiled and she said to Em, "Well...Honey, I don't know your sister." She wanted it VERY short but we convinced her to just let the hairdresser cut it at her chin and go from there. When she was finished Emilie said, "Wow, that is short." And the hairdresser's response was, " Can you imagine what it would have looked like if I had cut it as short as you wanted?"
Em is very proud of her new hair do and I finally got some pics of it before Church yesterday. It makes her look a little older but so very cute. She already looked a lot like her sister but now does so even more. I am very thankful God gave them different colored eyes so we can tell who is who in pictures.
They start school on Wednesday. She has her back to school night tonight so I need to get all of her school supplies together today. This will be her last year of Elementary school...where does the time go??

No comments: