Friday, August 14, 2009

42 WEEKS...

Can you believe it??? We are at 42 weeks of waiting for "little guy". I woke this morning feeling a little bummed! I took my shower, got dressed, and was making the bed when I turned to hubby and just said it...42 weeks! And he says...is that how long we have been waiting?? WHAT??? Like you do not know...the exact amount of time we have been waiting...what is wrong with you? :) I did not say this to him...but I did think it! He doesn't know these details because he is not obsessed with it. He just works and works to make sure when the time comes we are prepared! Me?? I know the details...I know the exact dates of most everything we have done in the past 3 years for this journey. If he wants to know he will ask, otherwise I keep him informed. WEEKLY...Just like you. :)
So...we met our new consultant via email this week. The change is hard and a bit frustrating but we truly were not even close to bonded with the last one so really NO BIG DEAL! We know we are getting close to the top end of the list and that makes us happy! We know there could still be a bit of a wait and that makes us sad! But hey...there is nothing quite like an adoption roller coaster...RIGHT?
I got to watch a baby boy this week. He is SO SO SO sweet! I really enjoyed it! :)
The kids start school in just 5 more days. I think we are ready. Emilie has her back to school night Monday. She is headed to a new school that they are just opening due to over crowding! (AGAIN) The bad thing is she will start a new school next year as well. (middle school) I am hoping for an easy transition for her. She does not deal well with major changes so we will see. I am sure it will take a few weeks to get in a routine.
Emilie is having a sleepover with a friend tonight. We are hoping to go to a waterpark tomorrow but will see if the rain will hold off. We do have a backup plan.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

Blessings~
Tina
***He that handles a matter wisely shall find good: and who so trusteth in the Lord, happy is he!
Proverbs 16:20

No comments: