Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SECRET SISTER...

In our Church we have secret sisters. We reveal who we have in December. Yesterday I got the best thing in the mail from my secret sister. It was a small book called My Prayers Are With You. I read it last night and it fits so well with most of my feelings throughout this adoption process. I am hoping I can turn to it when I am really feeling discouraged!

One of the first scriptures was...For thou art my hope, O Lord God. Psalm 71:5

And the prayer...Thank you,Lord,for the great promises Your Word gives. You guide me always on this journey that You planned for me before I was born. Your design of life is perfect. Thank you for being ever faithful to me as I move along the path created for me to follow. You lead me,and even carry me when I am tired,Lord. You are so wonderful and faithful to me!


Have a blessed night!
Tina

No comments: