Thursday, March 19, 2009

21 WEEKS...

I am one day early in this post. I will not be on a computer tomorrow so I thought I would post a day early. WOW...21 weeks...HMMM...How am I feeling? Well somedays I am great...somedays I am anxious...somedays I am frustrated...and somedays I am just content. I am hoping for many referrals soon. It has been a little slow again this month. We are still hopeful that we will pass court before the closure but we will see. I am trying to not get my hopes up because as I have found throughout this entire process it doesn't always work out the way I want!

I am trying to stay busy on the weekends which will help to pass the time. This weekend I am going with my mom, sister, and aunt to an e-women conference in Tulsa, OK. I have really been looking forward to it. To just get away from things here and hand it over to Dad for the weekend. I am very thankful to be able to spend time with my aunt, sister and Mom. We usually have such a great time together.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Blessings~
Tina

1 comment:

Ninemire said...

Whew you are being very patient. It's like the few days before Christmas...
thanks for sharing your journey with us.
Tiffany