Tuesday, August 19, 2008

CRAB LOVERS AND BACK TO SCHOOL

Funny title, right? Well, last night we took Don to dinner for his Birthday. We went to Red Lobster. My kids ALL got snow crab legs for their dinners.(even Emilie) Apparently, they do not take after their mother. I can't stand the smell of most seafood. You should have seen all three of them working so hard to get the smallest bit of food. I thought it was a waste of time. Emilie had never had them before so she had to have help with hers. I think our table had crab flying from it as they ate!! It was pretty funny.

The kids are back in school TODAY-- YEAH!!! Tifanie even had her first day of college today as well. SO...It is very quiet in our house and I am getting some re organizing done. I have started a list of things I want to organize before we get our little guy.

We are still waiting on our immigration approval and change. It has been 18 days. I wonder how long it will take this time.

Until later~
Tina

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER!!! I won't give her age but she is younger than I am!!

No comments: