Thursday, February 7, 2008

HAPPY TET!!

What is tet, you ask? Well...we are still learning about this Vietnamese Holiday. It is the beginning of the new lunar year. Today, February 7th, is the beginning of Tet. Tet will last for 3 days in Vietnam during this time they will celebrate with special food, visiting with friends and family and many other traditions. As i said, we are still learning about this Holiday. We will be so excited to celebrate this Holiday with our little guy when he arrives. This year is the year of the rat. My first reaction to this is YUCK!! Most of you know that I am terrified of mice and rats. I must say the more I am learning the cooler it seems.

If you would like to learn a little about this Vietnamese Holiday you can go to
www.saigoninfo.com/tet/meaningoftet.htm

I can't wait to share this holiday with our little guy.

Until later...
Tina

No comments: