Thursday, February 14, 2008

A DAY OF LOVE???

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! I hope you have all enjoyed your Valentine's Day. We are spending the evening at home. I have fixed dinner and will share it with my husband and our youngest daughter, Emilie. The other two will be out with their "others". :P I guess I should start getting used to this right?

Today has been a bit of a bitter sweet day. My grandmother passed away on this date 10 years ago. She was an awesome Godly woman. She made the best blackberry cobbler. She made many special items that are in my house including Tifanie's "bubba". ( A very special blankie that we could not leave home without for the first 5 years of her life!!) Emilie has her middle name (Jean). Emilie only got 7 months with her but I tell her stories often and we have many pictures that we share with her. She has been missed very much by all of us but one day we will be reunited with her in Heaven. That makes me happy!


We had another personal conference call on Wed. It was just to answer any questions that we may have. BUT all of the questions we really have can not be answered because no one really knows. So far we are still sticking with the plan that we will wait and see what happens. We pray daily to seek God's will and peace throughout our wait. We ask that you join us in praying for the same. We also pray that things will move along smoothly.


Thanks so much for your continued support. God Bless You All!!


Until later...

Tina


No comments: